Do you know in your gut that it’s time to get out of retail and move on to a career you enjoy?
Tired of telling yourself, “I need to get out of retail” but doing nothing about it?
Are you starting to worry that retail might be all you can do?
Have you tried to escape retail in the past but failed? If this is you, I just want to say: it’s not your fault.
There’s a hell of a lot of information out there and it can be confusing.
It can cause you to suffer from information overload.
It’s this overload that keeps you from getting the results you desire.
But that’s okay.
If you’ve been concerned in the past that you can’t succeed in escaping retail…
… well, I want to put those fears to rest.
You can do this! You just need the right person with the right tools to show you how.
You see, most career advice out there focuses on people who are making lateral changes, like changing roles in the same industry or taking the obvious next step in their careers.
But what about those of us working in retail?
How do we escape retail when it’s all we know?
This course! "How to Get Out of Retail and Land a Career You Love", where you will learn my simple and easy-to-follow system that will take you from a life of retail into a career you love.
Subjects covered in the course include:
- Define EXACTLY what a career you love actually looks like. This is all about self-discovery and involves your career values, skills and current knowledge.
- Decide what you want, why you want it, and create your own retail escape plan that will ensure you achieve success.
- Understand how career prototyping can ensure you land a career outside of retail without having to leave your current job first.
- Learn how to overcome the fear of the unknown so you know you are making the right career change choices.
- Craft the perfect CV/Resume to ensure you stand out amongst the crowd.
- Discover how to get lots of quality job offers without wasting your time applying for hundreds of jobs through job search websites.
- Practice the very best interview techniques so you can blow your interviewers away with how impressive you are.
- Learn why you don’t need qualifications or direct experience to land a career outside of retail and how you can effectively show your transferable skills.
About Your Instructor - Tom Harris
What if I told you it was possible to escape retail in just 12 weeks, and that I’ve already helped over a hundred people do exactly that. How do I know this is possible?Because I’ve been there and done it myself, and now I’m helping others escape too!
In 2018, I completed my 10th year in retail. It was the only job I had ever had. Just 12 weeks later, I had escaped retail, landed a career in a completely different industry, increased my salary, and was working in a job that gave me an amazing work-life balance.
Fast-forward to today and I have my own coaching business helping people like YOU escape retail for good.